Complaint Review: JT Card Services

• Submitted: Fri, April 21, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 21, 2006

• Reported By:Newport News Virginia
JT Card Services
Basseteere, Kansas Basseteere, Kansas U.S.A.

JT Card Services RIPOFF!! Incredibly Stupid!! Basseteere Kansas

This is a company that I have not even heard of before and didn't even know existed. I looked on my bank website today just to check things out and found out that I had been charged over 70 dollars from this company. Right away I called my bank and I think that they are going to help.

This is rediculous because I now have to COMPLETELY close my account and change all of my auto pay bills just because of someone I don't even know. This is unbelievable! The only thing that I ever even purchase on my card usually is gas. So I am curous as to how they even got my card number. They need to be stopped!

C
Newport News, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2006 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JT-Card-Services/Basseteere-Kansas/JT-Card-Services-RIPOFF-Incredibly-Stupid-Basseteere-Kansas-187915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JT Card Services