Complaint Review: JTE System INC

• Updated: Thu, September 06, 2012

• Reported By: SLO SALON — San Luis Obispo California United States of America
JTE System INC
4553 W Lexington St Internet United States of America

JTE System INC SalonEquipment.net HORRIBLE COMPANY THE FAIL TO DELIVERY ITEMS FOR 4+ MONTHS, Internet

JTE System INC is by far the worst company I have ever come across, if you even think about buying anything from them, run far far far far away. I viewed their website and even got a catalog in the mail, I thought the furniture looked good, modern, sleek and I was excited to order from them. I ordered my furniture on May 21, 2012 and I waited the said 3-4 weeks for delivery, not thinking much of it I called after 4 weeks and was told "Sorry it will be another 3 weeks, nothing we can do."

So I waited again and still nothing after 3 weeks, I had been paying rent for a month already for my salon space. It was so hard to get ahold of the company and when I did I was never given correct information "Judy" and "Bobby" are two of the rudest human beings on the planet. It is now September 6th, 2012 and guess what? I only have 1/2 of my equipment, I can't open/ do a grand opening because I don't have all of my furniture.

The furniture I did receive was put together horribly and is very flimsy, it is great to look at but it will not hold up. This company does not answer the phone or reply back to consumers I think other salon owners that have also been ripped off need to get together and file a lawsuit against this company. They have an "F" rated on the Better Business Bureau website, they must be stopped, it is not fair for innocent business owners to get sucked into their web of deceit, we need to do something, let's get together and do it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2012 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JTE-System-INC/internet/JTE-System-INC-SalonEquipmentnet-HORRIBLE-COMPANY-THE-FAIL-TO-DELIVERY-ITEMS-FOR-4-MONTH-937736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JTE System INC