Complaint Review: JTs java house

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Mikey — Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America
JTs java house
Lititz pike Lancaster, Pennsylvania United States of America

JTs java house Sells bad food and sexually touches female employees. Lancaster , Pennsylvania

I worked for JT the dirt bag loser. I was working with another woman. He touched my butt repeatedly and had a camera video taping every one of our moves. I took the hard drive for the cameras to the police and they made me give it back to that dueche bag without looking at the footage of his dirty low life a** molesting me and the other coworker. He should be shut down! ASAP! There's kids that walk past that losers coffe shop to school. He is a threat to society. Of course he will denie any of this. He is a piece of trash! He's lucky he's still in business. If I had my way I would lock him in there and burn the joint down. He's a total piece of trash. Life will get even with that pr**k.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JTs-java-house/Lancaster-Pennsylvania-17601/JTs-java-house-Sells-bad-food-and-sexually-touches-female-employees-Lancaster-Pennsylv-983980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JTs java house