Complaint Review: JUAN CONTRERAS LANDSCAPING

• Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By: Joe R — Norristown Pennsylvania United States of America
JUAN CONTRERAS LANDSCAPING
138 WEST 3RD STREET BRIDGEPORT, Pennsylvania United States of America

JUAN CONTRERAS LANDSCAPING J.CON LANDSCAPING RIPPED ME OFF FOR $1200. I PAID HIM UPFRONT AND HE DID NOT COMPLETE THE JOB BRIDGEPORT, Pennsylvania

I hired Juan Contreras to install a new fence on my property in May, 2009.  I gave him a $1200.00 deposit to purchase the fence and materials.  He never showed up to install the fence and would not return any of my calls.  I took him to Small Claims Court in November, 2009 to retrieve my $1200.00 deposit.  The Judge ruled on the case and Juan was instructed he had 30 days to repay the money.  The 30 days came and went and I did not receive a payment from Juan so I called him and he said he would have half of the money to me in a week.  Never heard from him again.  I filed another grievance with the Court in January, 2010, and had an Execution claim drawn up. The Execution is no longer valid and the Court indicated they were not able to collect any of my money from him.

DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN!  HE IS NOT TRUSTWORTHY AND IS A BIG RIPOFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUAN-CONTRERAS-LANDSCAPING/BRIDGEPORT-Pennsylvania-19405/JUAN-CONTRERAS-LANDSCAPING-JCON-LANDSCAPING-RIPPED-ME-OFF-FOR-1200-I-PAID-HIM-UPFRONT-A-666626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JUAN CONTRERAS LANDSCAPING