Complaint Review: JUDGE HOWARD TYGRETT-KAUFMAN CO. TEXAS

100 W. Mulberry St Kaufman, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 972-932-4331
  • Web:
  • Category:

JUDGE HOWARD TYGRETT-KAUFMAN CO. TEXAS Linda Duggan, Corruption/taking children from father with no evidence. VERY POLIITCAL. Remove from office Kaufman, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Site to look at about this judge

*Consumer Comment: HOWARD TYGRETT IS IMMORAL

I have a very similar story of the corruption from Tygrett and Duggan.  I divorced from my ex-wife with the typical 1st-3rd-5th weekend fathers are given.  My ex-wife served me papers 2 weeks ago with a letter from Linda Duggan making up lies.  She said I was mentally unstable and questioned my 4-year old son.  She said my son does not want to see me, is scared of me, and that hewas screaming and crying in the hall before she even met him saying "I don't want to see my dad".  This is totally false.  She told all of these lies to the judge and he agreed with her.  My ex's father is very involved in campaign donations to Tygrett. I hired a lawyer from outside Kaufman Co. and was only allowed a short time on the stand.  My lawyer saw Judge Tygrett write up the docket before I even took the stand.  The judge suspended all contact with my son until a counselor (he appointed) says I am fit to see my son. We have another court date set in 45 days.  I went to see the counselor today and he would not even talk about the situation with my ex and my son.  He said he would only talk about me and my background.  I didn't know what to do so I started investigating and came across this website with grief.  My only hope now is to contact one of the news stations and have them investigate. I am in the process of doing this now.  Please continue to pray and we need to unite in God's name.  We will win in the end...I am sure of it.

Other names involved with corruption include R.B Pool (lawyer), Dr. Robert Breen (family counselor).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2010 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUDGE-HOWARD-TYGRETT-KAUFMAN-CO-TEXAS/Kaufman-Texas-75142/JUDGE-HOWARD-TYGRETT-KAUFMAN-CO-TEXAS-Linda-Duggan-Corruptiontaking-children-from-fathe-577526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JUDGE HOWARD TYGRETT-KAUFMAN CO. TEXAS

Site to look at about this judge

AUTHOR: zr - (United States of America)

kaufman  DASH  tx DOT com   is a site you have got to see

did you get that?

kaufman DASH tx DOT  com

HOWARD TYGRETT IS IMMORAL

AUTHOR: zr - (United States of America)

This same exact thing happen to me. The people involved are Judge Howard Tygrett, counselor Linda Duggan, and attorney Eric Williams, all of Kaufman County, Texas.

Last years my children were taken away from me because of this trio of good ole boys. Linda Duggan took a bribe from the other side. They don't even hide these things. Linda Duggan has a reputation for taking bribes. Judge Howard Tygrett ruled in the favor of my ex only because my ex's father in law gives money to his election campaign. This is how Tygrett operates. This man is a crook at best. It is so very unfortunate that the people of Kaufman voted him into office again. There are so very many families that judge Howard Tygrett has torn apart. Justice is coming.