Complaint Review: JUDGE STACY TROTTER AND ADA LEONARD BRUCE

• Submitted: Mon, February 04, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Conspiracy, Corruption and Cover Up — odessa Texas United States of America
JUDGE STACY TROTTER AND ADA LEONARD BRUCE
300 N GRANT ECTOR COUNTY COURTHOUSE ODESSA, Texas United States of America

JUDGE STACY TROTTER AND ADA LEONARD BRUCE CONSPIRACY. CORRUPTION AND COVER UP IN WEST TEXAS (ECTOR COUNTY) ODESSA, Texas

This is about a corrupt judge that I accused of Tampering with my witness (30yr veteran cop), and the video evidence 3 months before he is discussing evidence on court records. He incriminates himself. The ADA assists the judge when he lied to the jury, fast forwards thru 30 minutes of video.... and admits it 2 yrs later in an appeal hearing/ What is more disturbing is that the Ector County District clerks office got involved by backdating court orders by a week to make it appear they gave me time to prepare for a recusal hearing with the judge. Court records caught them in their BACK DATING these orders. The State later FIRED the Arresting State Trooper for lying over 76 times, all on record. I accused him of over 83 during my trial. I showed the arrest report where in order to arrest me he lied. He then tells the complete opposite version on the stand 2 yrs later under the oath. The arrest video shows the opposite of what he wrote on his report. But the State after THEIR INVESTIGATION, shows that the Trooper did NOTHING WRONG. But the video I an submitting to you, will show you all of this. I need help. They sentenced me to 15 yrs in prison, in which i have completed 5 yrs.. I am on parole and I am tring to to get help with my appeal. There is MORE! A FEDERAL JUDGE, is also in this video either deliberately covering for the judge I accused, or he made a very bad mistake.  Because he said that the judge knew what he knew about my case, because he points out a page in which he says my own attorney is discussing the evidence. TWO problems here. First, she testified under oath she never told the judge this incriminating evidence...AND the page the federal judge points out as my attorney talking, IS THE JUDGE INCRIMINATING HIMSELF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUDGE-STACY-TROTTER-AND-ADA-LEONARD-BRUCE/ODESSA-Texas-79761/JUDGE-STACY-TROTTER-AND-ADA-LEONARD-BRUCE-CONSPIRACY-CORRUPTION-AND-COVER-UP-IN-WEST-TEX-1008858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JUDGE STACY TROTTER AND ADA LEONARD BRUCE