- Report: #326591
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: JUNIPER BANK AKA BARCLAYS BANK
JUNIPER BANK AKA BARCLAYS BANKWilmington, DE Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
JUNIPER BANK AKA BARCLAYS BANK 3 YEARS LATER AND 2 DISCUSSIONS WITH EXECUTIVE HQ, STILL BEING CONNED Wilmington Delaware
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I bought an Apple G4 ibook in October 2005. I used the Juniper card. The bill was $1100.
Just like all the other people who have written reports, I kept finding that I owed more, not less than I started with EVEN THOUGH I PAID THE REQUIRED AMOUNT EVERY MONTH.
This fraudulent company:
* charges more interest than initially advertised
* charges exhorbitant late fees 1 DAY AFTER THE DUE DATE which then put the customer over the limit
* then charges an over the limit fee
3 years later I still owe them the same amount of money - even though after a conversation with an Executive HQ Team Member last Feb (2007) my balance was down to 700. She assured me my payment would now only be $19 per month.
Even though I pay them every month I continually get calls because they say I owe them more than I am paying It is POINTLESS trying to talk to one of the telephone people.
Now I am getting calls at 6am!!!! I believe that is against the law.
DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO INSTIGATE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM? I BELIEVE WE HAVE A CASE
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2008 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUNIPER-BANK-AKA-BARCLAYS-BANK/Wilmington-Delaware/JUNIPER-BANK-AKA-BARCLAYS-BANK-3-YEARS-LATER-AND-2-DISCUSSIONS-WITH-EXECUTIVE-HQ-STILL-BE-326591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.