Complaint Review: JUNIPER BANK AKA BARCLAYS BANK

• Submitted: Wed, April 16, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, April 16, 2008

• Reported By:Kilauea Hawaii
JUNIPER BANK AKA BARCLAYS BANK
Wilmington, DE Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

JUNIPER BANK AKA BARCLAYS BANK 3 YEARS LATER AND 2 DISCUSSIONS WITH EXECUTIVE HQ, STILL BEING CONNED Wilmington Delaware

I bought an Apple G4 ibook in October 2005. I used the Juniper card. The bill was $1100.

Just like all the other people who have written reports, I kept finding that I owed more, not less than I started with EVEN THOUGH I PAID THE REQUIRED AMOUNT EVERY MONTH.

This fraudulent company:

* charges more interest than initially advertised
* charges exhorbitant late fees 1 DAY AFTER THE DUE DATE which then put the customer over the limit
* then charges an over the limit fee

3 years later I still owe them the same amount of money - even though after a conversation with an Executive HQ Team Member last Feb (2007) my balance was down to 700. She assured me my payment would now only be $19 per month.

Even though I pay them every month I continually get calls because they say I owe them more than I am paying It is POINTLESS trying to talk to one of the telephone people.

Now I am getting calls at 6am!!!! I believe that is against the law.

DOES ANYONE ELSE WANT TO INSTIGATE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM? I BELIEVE WE HAVE A CASE

Fourwinds
Kilauea, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2008 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUNIPER-BANK-AKA-BARCLAYS-BANK/Wilmington-Delaware/JUNIPER-BANK-AKA-BARCLAYS-BANK-3-YEARS-LATER-AND-2-DISCUSSIONS-WITH-EXECUTIVE-HQ-STILL-BE-326591. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JUNIPER BANK AKA BARCLAYS BANK