• Report: #720897

201 VENUS ST , Jupiter Jupiter, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 561-746-3318
  • Web:
  • Category: Trailers

JUPITER HITCH & TRAILER INCORPORATED John Lang UNRELIABLE, UNPROFESSIONAL , LIAR Jupiter, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: How can his be a "ripoff"?

THis clown is COMPLETELY UNRELIABLE, and doesn't even have the balls to explain why.   I should have paid attention to the earlier RIPOFF REPORT on this guy, but a friend up in Jupiter knew him, and suggested I call him.

I sent him plans for 2 trailer parts I needed made, he said no problem, and gave me  a price and date.  I confirmed several times, but when that FRiday rolled around, he said he gave preference to other customers.

I called again on Monday 4-18-11-he said ok parts ready mid week. I called Tuesday 4-19-11 he said  they would be ready early afternoon Friday 4-22-11.  I called Thursday and confirmed. he said Early early afternoon Friday 4-22-11.  I said, I am taking the day off so please be sure he said no problem.

I called Friday morning , and he said, now it was late that day, 4-22-11!!! When I called at 3 pm he told me he was running late, because he worked on other customers trailers, and he figured they needed their stuff more than I needed mine.

I reminded him I took the day off based on his word, and he said...Get someone else to do it.

THIS GUY IS ARROGANT, and COMPLETELY UNTRUSTWORTHY AND UNRELIABLE.  HE COULD NOT MEET HIS OWN DEADLINES, not once but twice.

ASk him about my report if you are thinking about using him.  I was not rude, demanding or a jerk.  If you want to talk to me about this, email me your phone number and I will GLADLY discuss it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2011 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUPITER-HITCH-TRAILER-INCORPORATED/Jupiter-Florida-33458-4967/JUPITER-HITCH-TRAILER-INCORPORATED-John-Lang-UNRELIABLE-UNPROFESSIONAL-LIAR-Jupiter-720897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JUPITER HITCH & TRAILER INCORPORATED

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

How can his be a "ripoff"?

AUTHOR: John - (United States of America)

How can I be a ripoff, no money or goods ever changed hands...   Just what did I ripoff from you?
 I explained from the very start that ALL trailers that are used to make a living always have and always will be worked on BEFORE trailers used for playing with toys.,.. and your two parts would be done after these trailers were repaired,... no if's and's or but's. You wanted to go play with your boat, these guys wanted to go earn a days pay,...they are self employed tradesmen.
  I don't have to prove YOU are a liar buddy,..you did it for me. You say I did not explain this to you,but in your report you admitt  that I told you,  I had customers that needed their "stuff" more than you..  You LIE when you say I did not explain anything to you.
  You say your not rude, or a jerk,...  yet you call me a liar, a clown, etc now thats pretty rude my friend. And for the your "not a jerk" part, you admitted you knew all along you would be put last. You also forgot to write how you called the shop about 10-12 times in less than few hours.
  Lastly, ,that Friday was a holiday and you were most likely off from work anyway..
  The whole point is you payed for nothing and thats what you got. I "ripped nothing from you.