Complaint Review: JUST BRAKES

• Submitted: Sat, March 21, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, March 21, 2009

• Reported By:Wesley Chapel Florida
JUST BRAKES
690 E Semoran Blvd Casselberry-Altamonte Dr, Florida U.S.A.

JUST BRAKES Fix to Drive Please! not Rip off and Lie Casselberry Florida

*Consumer Comment: Only one reason anyone goes there

I had the same experience at JUST BRAKES, 690 Semoran Blvd Casselberry-Altamonte Dr, FL and I'm putting the whole address of the place so people are aware of the place. I went for a brake pad change of a Chevy Express cargo van. After the guy("mechanic") park the van in the service area I left the waiting area just to ask him (I don't remember his name, but he had a white shirt, probably the manager or assistant manager) how long it will take the service.

He and another employee already had the hood open, and acting really suspicious. He told me that I had a leaking line and master cylinder also leaking, and insisted to show it to me, and to feel the pedal that was going all the way down. I told him that the pedal was perfectly fine, that I only went to the place for the brake noise. Anyways, I told both guys not to touch the van that I will go to another place. I know that brake line was cut by one of the guys. Talking about Rip off!!! Be careful people with this company, specially this JUST BRAKES' location.

Fixtodrive
Wesley Chapel, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2009 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUST-BRAKES/Casselberry-Altamonte-Dr-Florida-32707/JUST-BRAKES-Fix-to-Drive-Please-not-Rip-off-and-Lie-Casselberry-Florida-436315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JUST BRAKES

Only one reason anyone goes there

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

They go there to get the unvelievable low price of $78 for a 4 wheel brake job. When they discover it isn't reality, then they complain.

How about engaging the brain BEFORE going there?

unlike