Complaint Review: JUSTANSWER LAWYERS

• Submitted: Thu, August 30, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 04, 2012

• Reported By: BEANOMPU — NORTHAMPTON Other United Kingdom
JUSTANSWER LAWYERS

JUSTANSWER LAWYERS Justanswer ripped me off 66.00.They took 33 for a free trial and after that a further 33 for a membership fee that l never requested. Even it was a free trial they requested my bank details.I am no Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Company Rebuttal

Justanswer ripped me off a total of 66.00 l had a free trial and the instruction said free for the first one hour.Just for this they ripped me 33.00

I never needed to be a member with them and on the 02/08/12 they further ripped me another 33.00.

There are not just and l need my money back. Am not even employed thats why l used my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2012 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUSTANSWER-LAWYERS/internet/JUSTANSWER-LAWYERS-Justanswer-ripped-me-off-6600They-took-33-for-a-free-trial-and-after-934661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JUSTANSWER LAWYERS

Company Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Adam-JAhelp - (United States of America)

Hello,

My name is Adam and I am the Customer Support Coordinator  for JA.  I am terribly sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.  Please contact me at CS@justanswer.com so that we can get this resolved for you.

Regards,