Complaint Review: JUSTANSWER.COM

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Conifer Colorado
JUSTANSWER.COM
JUSTANSWER.COM Nationwide, California U.S.A.

JUSTANSWER.COM NO ANSWER AT JUSTANSWER.COM Nationwide California

I was looking for information about an engine noise and used Google for blogs,help and etc. Justanswer.com came up as a possible solution to my question so I jumped through all the hoops and resistered for an account and found an expert in the field of Polaris ATVs. I asked my question and found out I had to pay up front an answer, either $9.00, $15.00 or I believe $20.00!

I read many positive feedbacks from other users who had received answers, so I figured I would pay for my answer. I paid $9.00 via credit card and submitted my question. Shortly I received an email that an expert in Polaris ATVs had acceppted my question and an answer would follow shortly.

I have never received an answer! The charge, of course, was on my credit card!

I called to question this charge and have it removed, due to never receiving an answer, but all their representitives were busy with other customers and if I visited their web site, someone could help me there.I went to the website, but the website has no customer service or contact information.

I received emails informing me that an expert had received my question and a quick survey, which I responded to in a very negative manner, but the point is they had the correct email address for me and I received emails from them, but never received an answer.

George
Conifer, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUSTANSWERCOM/Nationwide-California/JUSTANSWERCOM-NO-ANSWER-AT-JUSTANSWERCOM-Nationwide-California-397894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JUSTANSWER.COM