Complaint Review: JUSTFLOWERS.COM

• Submitted: Mon, May 11, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 11, 2009

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
justflowers.com Ridgecrest, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-603-8309
  • Web:
  • Category: Florists

JUSTFLOWERS.COM I guess I was scamed Ridgecrest California

*Consumer Suggestion: Did they deliver today?

This company should be closed and investigated for mail and internet fraud. Here is what happened to me.

I do not know what type of operation you are running but, what your Company did to me is inexcusable I ordered on May 6, 2009 as you will see on the confirmation you gave to me stating that this order would be delivered on Mother's Day. I now have a Fiance that thinks I did not order them in time and is fuming at me plus her mother who was disappointed that her daughter did not remember her on Mother's Day, I guess by reading this you a figured out that the ORDER!!! was never delivered.

How do I know this, because my Fiance went down to see her mom, and surprise her first with the flowers and then her getting there about 11:30 PM, well all I can tell you is one showed up. I know you are going to tell me that someone tried to deliver them but no one was home, (well they were gone for a couple of hours). I would believe that if there was a note on the door saying that but guess what there was no note anywhere. In all my years of sending flowers I never had this happen, I guess the only person I can blame is my self for deciding to try your company out, boy!!! was I wrong and yes I learned my lesson go with the companies I know locally in Las Vegas. But since this was going to Ridge Crest, CA I would use a local florist which I guess you are not and to me you have a misleading site, it shows you in Ridge Crest?

I do not know nor do I care who's fault this is, I only expect to hear one thing from you. Mr. Musicant we are going to correct this and have it delivered first thing in the morning.

Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2009 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JUSTFLOWERSCOM/Ridgecrest-California-93555/JUSTFLOWERSCOM-I-guess-I-was-scamed-Ridgecrest-California-450653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JUSTFLOWERS.COM

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Did they deliver today?

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Did they bring the order today? It says on their website that if they cannot deliver on sunday then it will be delivered on monday with an apology:

Mother's Day Weekend Delivery Policy

Friday Deliveries are available in most cities for Mother's Day. If we are unable to deliver on Friday and the order is going to a residence, then the order will be scheduled for Saturday. Deliveries are available in most cities on Saturday and Sunday in the USA. If we are unable to make your Sunday delivery and time permits, we will deliver the gift on Saturday. If both Saturday and Sunday are not available in the recipient area, then we will deliver on Monday. Thank you.

Weekend Delivery Policy

Deliveries are available in most major cities on Saturday and Sunday in the USA. If we are unable to arrange for delivery on Sunday and time permits we will setup for delivery on Saturday, including Birthday and Anniversaries. If Saturday or Sunday is not available, then the order will be delivered on Monday with a note of apology from our company. You will be contacted first before rescheduling a Birthday or Anniversary gift for Monday.

To be fair, you did wait until last minute to order flowers. the 6th for delivery on the 10th on a major flower holiday? Not to mention you did say no one was there for a few hours. You can't be sure they didn't deliver them then. Have you contacted them today? or did you just come on here and blast them about it before finding out what the issue was?
Let us know more information.