Complaint Review: JVB Productions

• Reported By: St0mp — Ohio
JVB Productions
Northern Virginia area Internet USA

JVB Productions Sells you broke disk's Internet

Started off a few years back i bought a repair disk from this guy. was good everything was fine but i lost that disk. i was not really interested in getting a replacement disk for that lost disk but i did see he was coming out with a new dvd. called the guy asked when it was coming out. when he asked "how did you hear about me" i told him about the disk that i owned years back. he wanted to sell me a replacement disk.

he then made me a offer to buy a different disk then the one i was asking about and he would sell me that different disk and a replacement disk for the one i lost long time ago. At this point i said yes. about a week later they showed up in the mail to find one of the disks was broke. unrepairable.

I sent mail telling him one of the disks was broke. about a week later after no responce. I put a hold on it VIA paypal and a telling them why. This finally got this guys atten. I then got a mail asking me to send everything back. He would not honer the agreed price. he would not just replace the disk. He was mad for not replying to me letting me know if he was going to send replacement or not. I really recomend that nobody does business with this guy. cant trust his word will send you broke disks with little to no packaging to protect the product. then no reply when a disk gets broke until you push the issue to force this guy to reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2013 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JVB-Productions/internet/JVB-Productions-Sells-you-broke-disks-Internet-1060700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JVB Productions