livestock

• Submitted: Mon, February 26, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, February 26, 2007

• Reported By:Cordova Alabama
JVC
1500 Lakes Parkway Lawrenceville, Georgia U.S.A.

JVC, GE Sold me a bad camcorder and each time its put in a shop it comes back to worse than it was, I tried to video my granddaughter's wedding and all through it its skipping so that you would think that you are watching a movie with a lot of cussing. and they want replace it, they know that I have 9 payments left and my warranty will also be up, but they want to put in the shop for the fifth time. Ripoff Lawrenceville Georgia

I bought a JVC camcorder at our loca Ala Power co. so I'm paying for this camera about 3 times, but when your poor you do what you can to have a few things, it was bought in 11/1/2004 and from the start I had problems from the start, it was put in the shop on 4 differtant occassion, and you know by now im really fursterated with them and their camera, so I go back to where I bought it and we called JVC, and they tell me I have to send it back to them so they can try again to fix it, I can only imagine what it will be like next, but I told them I wanted another camcorder, but they said no, I also have ext. warranty with GE, and they want give me another one either.

Mary
Cordova, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2007 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JVC/Lawrenceville-Georgia-30043/JVC-GE-Sold-me-a-bad-camcorder-and-each-time-its-put-in-a-shop-it-comes-back-to-worse-tha-237054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JVC