Complaint Review: JVREA aka Empower Capital, inc

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: James — Tacoma Washington
JVREA aka Empower Capital, inc
7040 Avenida Encinas #104, Internet United States of America

JVREA aka Empower Capital, inc Dr Seymour P. Kerns aka Sam King I read this ripoff report from others that came true! Internet

Since 2004 or 2005 but I don't remember that someone help me to file complain report to www.bbb.com; however, Dr Kerns a.k.a. Sam King finally response and ask me to remove complain report off BBB.  I have no idea what is happen to him and will he able to re pay me over 3 thousand dollars which I have bank records show how I wired monthly payment to his company! I need someone can help me to get my money back from him! Since I read most people report complain, officially, he is con artist!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JVREA-aka-Empower-Capital-inc/internet/JVREA-aka-Empower-Capital-inc-Dr-Seymour-P-Kerns-aka-Sam-King-I-read-this-ripoff-report-1041884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JVREA aka Empower Capital, inc