Complaint Review: JVZoo

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: gerr — West Allis Wisconsin
JVZoo
Internet, Select State/Province USA

JVZoo JVzoo won't let me log in to the downloads I paid for and they hold Internet

*Author of original report: jvzoo

I have several programs that I can only access through JVZOO using a log-in.  For no known reaso, my password stopped working. JVZOO has sent me several (,5 or more "Temporary" passwords.  None have worked. When contacting their Support three cchoices were given.  None appropriate for my problem.  Next, "Contact" was clicked.  This got me back to "Support" and the same three choices.

No other way of contacting JVZOO was provided by them or was found through searches. Downloads that I purchased through WSO were sent to JVZOO automaticly whether I liked it or not. I'd suggest you not deal with either company or you might find youself unable to access youur purcgases for over a mont.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JVZoo/Internet-Select-StateProvince/JVZoo-JVzoo-wont-let-me-log-in-to-the-downloads-I-paid-for-and-they-hold-Internet-1079741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JVZoo

jvzoo

AUTHOR: gerr - ()

My first report was inAug.,2013.  I have since asked for new passwords to my account.

Jvzoo continues to hold downloads I purchased through them or WSO.

Jvzoo continues to not provide me with access to my property.

None of the passwords provided by them have given me access to my property.

Jvzoo does not provide  an email address or phone number for assistance.

Do not make a purchase from JVZOO or WSO.