Complaint Review: JW Imports

• Submitted: Mon, July 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 11, 2012

• Reported By: Shelly — Chesapeake Virginia United States of America
JW Imports
5075 W. Diablo Dr. Ste. 200 Las Vegas, NV 89118 Internet United States of America

JW Imports Dollar Store Services I have opened up my store on April 9th of this year. I am very surprise at the low quality of business that I have generated. I thiking a dollar store that business should be doing so much better. It Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Working to address all concerns

*Consumer Comment: wrong email

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Won't reply to my 4 emails that I sent

I opened April 9th this year. I have not seen an icrease in sales from day one. I had 3 employees and now down to one. I ahve tried to follow everything dollar store services suggested and it is not working. Merchandise is getting very low and with no money coming in It is hard to try and order even upcoming back to school items for the store. I am truely worried about being able to pay my lease and my one employee. My credit was in good standing before opening the store on credit cards. I have always paid my bills on time for the most part and now I am in debt up to my eyeballs. I need some help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JW-Imports/internet/JW-Imports-Dollar-Store-Services-I-have-opened-up-my-store-on-April-9th-of-this-year-I-am-916244. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JW Imports

Working to address all concerns

AUTHOR: John Lafronz - (United States of America)

We have been working with Shelly non-stop since her store opened to assist her in maximizing her sales. Our staff has been assisting her with replenishment orders in relation to her sales to maintain her inventory. We have worked to expand her merchandise offerings(including back to school) within her store, directing a number of suppliers to ship her smaller orders so that she can do so with minimum investment. We have engaged her in company seminars outlining and effecting seasonal and everyday marketing efforts. From the day of her store opening, we have had 3 individuals in office dedicated to working with her to assess her business patterns and create and implement promotions to drive business to her store.

We have assessed the displays within her store and made recommendations, which she has followed to the best of our knowledge. Our staff has been in constant contact with her, and at her request we are working with her landlord to re-locate her store to a location that she believes will be stronger than the one she originally selected. Shelly has been involved with these discussions and is fully aware of what the move will involve.

We will continue to work with and support Shelly to get her business on track. I would be happy to speak with anyone to address any questions regarding Shelly's store and the support we have provided and continue to provide to her, and of course answer any questions regarding our company and our store development programs.

I can be reach any time at 1-800-829-2915 x134 or via email at: Johnl@drssmail.com

Sincerely,

John LaFronz
General Manager
Dollar Store Services

wrong email

AUTHOR: livingintexas - (United States of America)

It was all my mistake. I thought I was emailing to the correct address. I got them mixed up. No response by myself should be counted. I know nothing good or bad about this company.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Won't reply to my 4 emails that I sent

AUTHOR: livingintexas - (United States of America)

I have emailed this person 3 times without a return email. She said she would tell you about this company and then does not reply . It sounds like she is making all of this up. There are to many unanswered questions that are not making sense. I know one person that has used this company. He said the this company did  nothing wrong to him.Business is a little slow at first.

living   in  Texas   12345  AT yahoo  dot com