• Report: #720526

Complaint Review: JW Surety Bonds

• Submitted: Thu, April 21, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, May 06, 2011

• Reported By: Joelle Blow — Internet U.S.A.
JW Surety Bonds
6023A Kellers Church Road, Pipersville, Pennsylvania United States of America

JW Surety Bonds ,jwsuretybonds.com Nightmare of bad service, ignorance of the law and agreements they want you to sign. Pipersville, Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hoax Report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please provide more information

These idiots know nothing.

Wasted a ton of time unable to answer questions on the agreements they want you to blindly sign that screw you royally with the Bond companies they broker.

Wasted more time unable to explain the bond/state process so that I had to ask the state how to do it and educate them with the right answers and materials.

Wasted more time when they gave me office hours that were lies and not warning me of them suddenly closing their office ridiculously early for a holiday.

So after this nightmare of BS, I'm left with no business days and NO ONE in their office to finish the business of getting the bond done for five days!

Avoid them light the plague!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2011 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JW-Surety-Bonds/Pipersville-Pennsylvania-18947/JW-Surety-Bonds-jwsuretybondscom-Nightmare-of-bad-service-ignorance-of-the-law-and-agre-720526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JW Surety Bonds

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hoax Report

AUTHOR: JW Surety Bonds - (United States of America)

I would like to update this page.  We have confirmed the above was a false report by someone attempting to do harm to our agency.

If you would like accurate information regarding JW Surety Bonds, please refer to our A+ BBB Rating or JW Surety Bonds service record.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please provide more information

AUTHOR: JW Surety Bonds - (United States of America)

As one of two owners of our agency, I was appauled when I read your complaint on this website.  It does not sound charactoristic of any of our licensed agents.

Upon finding your complaint, I immediately logged into our network remotely from home to search our database.  However, I could not find anyone with the last name of "Blow" (account contacts or company owners).  Can you provide me more information so I can discuss your account with the agent who handled it?  As the top surety company in the U.S. we often get competitors posing as clients trying to bad mouth us online.  I'd like to confirm you are actually a client and get to the bottom of your troubles.

The agreements required are an industry standard that you will find with any A-rated surety.  If you list what questions you have, I will be glad to answer them here or by phone.  Here is an article on our blog that might provide some insight if you don't have time to contact us:  http://www.jwsuretybonds.com/blog/surety-bond-indemnity-agreements

As for our hours, we closed at 5pm rather than 6pm today to allow our employees some extra time with their families.  We posted the changes online yesterday, which you can find here: http://www.jwsuretybonds.com/blog/march-2011-holiday-hours.  We are unable to contact the thousands of clients we have by phone to update them on the hours so this is what we have found to be the best way.

I'd like to assist you in any way I can to make your dealings with our agency an educational one, whether we write your bond or not.  We always stive to educate the public.