Complaint Review: JYFC

• Submitted: Fri, June 01, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, June 01, 2007

• Reported By:Celeste Texas
JYFC
PO Box 25451 Colombia, South Carolina U.S.A.

JYFC Ripped off by JFYC using my husband's name while he is fighting in Iraq ripoff Colombia South Carolina

I called to see if my tuition and books checks had cleared and was informed of check number 001 for $110. I called to bank to find out what this was. They said that my husband had supposedly authorized this check by phone. However, my husband is in the army and fighting in Iraq with no telephone service available or bank information.

I nor my husband did not authorize this charge and am now filing report to inform other to beware. I have filed dispute with my bank and they are investigating it. I will also be contacting the Texas Bank Commision.

Jennifer
Celeste, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2007 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JYFC/Colombia-South-Carolina-29233/JYFC-Ripped-off-by-JFYC-using-my-husbands-name-while-he-is-fighting-in-Iraq-ripoff-Colomb-251754. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JYFC