Sheets

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Port Richey Florida
Jace Beauty
Kennesaw, GA 30156 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Jace Beauty Poor quality hair, Extremely long shipping and processing time, Shedding Tangling and to top it off horrible customer service Atlanta Georgia

I was very displeased with the hair I got online from Jace Beauty, everybody was ranting and raving about how great the hair was, so I wanted to try the hair after doing some research and looking at her youtube video's. Ok I was kinda leary about ordering hair online but after I read the reviews I said why not give it a shot, I spent 640 dollars on the Russian Fede Medium Coarse hair I got an 14, 16, 18 inch hair. I got my hair in about 3 1/2 months, and I mean for a 3 1/2 month waiting time, I expected spectacular hair. When I recieved it that thursday the hair was damped it was 3 different colors brown, black and jet black the hair was very dry and brittle. It had so man light strands, they could have been grey, but there were so man grey hairs, There is no reason to sell this hair to a customer, she should have dyed and installed this hair herself. The wefts were decent but my beards were very long and the shedding was uncontrolable out of the the little bag it comes in. This is the WORST hair I hair ever bought  for 640.00 , like this really pissed me off because you work and you save up your money and you want to do something special for yourself. So i quickly send them a email and they tell me the hair is prewashed and to put some oil on the hair for the dryness. Ok when I spend that much money on hair i should not put anything on it EXPECIALLY if its new fresh out the bag. After a co-wash, it got no better. Ladies please do your research before you buy hair off the internet. I really wish I had done mine. This company does not stand behind the product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jace-Beauty/Atlanta-Georgia-30156/Jace-Beauty-Poor-quality-hair-Extremely-long-shipping-and-processing-time-Shedding-Tan-1051259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jace Beauty