Complaint Review: Jace beauty

• Reported By: Ariaine — New Orleans Louisiana
Jace beauty
Internet USA

Jace beauty JaceBeauty Scam, waste of money Internet

I purchased their product several months ago.  Saved up my money because 3 bundles cost me approx $550 dollars which is not cheap.  I installed the hair and while the beautician was installing she commented that "this hair is already tangling" I prayed it was just that once but little did I know it's an everyday all day occurrence. This hair sheds so bad and I did not cut the weft. The wefts were so thick that my stylist barely could get her needle through it was so hard and she is. Well respected stylist who has been doing my hair for years who specializes in weaves.

The hair was thick all the way to the ends which is the only positive I have to say. But the weft looked liked 2 rows of tracks sewn together to create a mega thick mess. The track itself was so short.  I can not believe I wasted that much money on this.   Beyond disappointed.  So much so that it's only been 2 weeks and I will be taking it out and throwing it away.  Wish I could post a video of what it's like to try and comb through it at times.  I wanted so much to believe the owner because the videos were so convincing.

I even went to the site to complain but there was nowhere that I saw where I could post actual feedback of the product   Thumbs down.  Hate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2014 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jace-beauty-/internet/Jace-beauty-JaceBeauty-Scam-waste-of-money-Internet-1145032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jace beauty