Complaint Review: Jace beauty

Jace beauty
Internet, Georgia United States of America

Jace beauty Not worth the time and money! Internet, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Do no buy hair from jace beauty

This company isn't worth the time you wait for the hair and money you spend! Don't believe the hype about this hair because it is not all that. Customer service isn't much help either. The only reason I ordered from this company was from all the good reviews on YouTube but I'm telling you now to not believe that bull. #1. they couldn't tell me where my package was and I spent over $500. #2 the hair came late which was a huge inconvenience because I had a trip to go on and had so much do to with the hair since it came in her black and I ordered it to be a color #4 and had so many gray hairs. #3 it took 6 weeks for the hair to process and to be shipped out. Ok, why does it take so long because I sure didn't get what I ordered.

All three bundles had gray hairs in it and the longest bundle was ridiculous it was stringy looking it wasn't full at all and had so many gray hairs in it, so many to the point I was conscience that they get they're hair from deceased people since there's been so many complaints about all the gray hairs these bundles have. #4 they say that the hair lifts wonderfully well that's some bull. The hair barely lifts. #5 they don't tell you that I'd you want a refund that they will take 10% of what you paid! For what? #6 the hair sheds so bad and tangles. The customer service is the worst and claims that they didn't get my phone calls or emails and I never got one call back. I complained to the company and they did absolutely nothing and is ignoring me. So beware of this company I would hate for someone to spend their hard earn money on this crap and go through everything I went through with this company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 11:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jace-beauty/Internet-Georgia-/Jace-beauty-Not-worth-the-time-and-money-Internet-Georgia-1045137. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jace beauty

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Do no buy hair from jace beauty

AUTHOR: Jacebeautyrippedmeoff - ()

Do not buy hair from jacebeauty. I waited two months and spent nearly 300 dollars for 2 bundles and they gave me just enough hair for barely half of head. I was so disappointed I cried, I could have spent my money on another hair company. I felt robbed. I will never do busy with them, how could they be so evil.