Gods

• Updated: Thu, May 09, 2013

• Reported By: Jamie — irving Texas
Jack Byno Attorney at law
2319 Hall Johnson Rd Ste B Colleyville , Texas USA

Jack Byno Attorney at law I retained this attorney in a traffic matter in Irving Texas. After two weeks and attorney fees, I got a letter from them telling me to pay the original amount of the ticket and no explanation about what they had done. When I called, they simply read me the letter over the telephone. HE IS A FAKE.... BEWARE Colleyville Texas

I retained this attorney in a traffic matter in Irving, TX. Not even two weeks later and attorney fees, I got a letter from them telling me to pay the original amount of the ticket and no explanation about what they had done. When I called, they simply read me the letter over the telephone. This is a rip off, beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-Byno-Attorney-at-law-/Colleyville-Texas-76034/Jack-Byno-Attorney-at-law-I-retained-this-attorney-in-a-traffic-matter-in-Irving-Texas-1049728. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack Byno Attorney at law