Complaint Review: Jack Daniels Audi Paramus, NJ

• Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: Naftali — Teaneck New Jersey USA
Jack Daniels Audi Paramus, NJ
123 Route 4 W Paramus, New Jersey United States of America

Jack Daniels Audi Paramus, NJ Jack Daniels Audi are scammers. They will lie and cheat to make a deal happen! Paramus, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: In the interest of fairness and wanting to hear both sides of the story....

I leased a vehicle from this dealer. DO NOT EVER STEP FOOT IN THIS DEALERSHIP! They have a beautiful building and treat you nice prior to purchase. But once you purchase your car and you drive off the lot, they don't care about you anymore, They fill your head with lies. I was told that I was a C tier and they were using a voucher to put me on a B tier all along and they never used the voucher. If they would have used the voucher to put me from B to A I would have saved $50 a month on my lease.

I spoke with Terrence the Finance Manager and confronted him, and he admitted it and said there is nothing he can do. I filed a complaint with AUDI America, to have Sam the Sales manager from Jack Daniels call me and tell me that I paid the advertised price and there was nothing he can do. He was rude, inconsistent and not caring of customer service.

I gave Jack Daniels a chance and told them I was going to plaster the internet with my complaint and they still didn't care. I hope that every prospective Audi buyer reads this and never sets foot into Jack Daniels. They are low life crooks! DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY SAY! They even delivered my car at night, when I looked at it in the daylight there was a scratch that they tried to cover up with nail polish touch up paint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-Daniels-Audi-Paramus-NJ/Paramus-New-Jersey-07653/Jack-Daniels-Audi-Paramus-NJ-Jack-Daniels-Audi-are-scammers-They-will-lie-and-cheat-to-849047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack Daniels Audi Paramus, NJ

In the interest of fairness and wanting to hear both sides of the story....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I sent the link to this report to Jack Daniels in Paramus.