Complaint Review: Jack Delehanty

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2012

• Reported By:Tupper Lake New York
Jack Delehanty
Mill Ave Tupper Lake, New York United States of America

Jack Delehanty Ripoff lawyer admits he lied and withheld evidence to get convictim on more than one case. corruption still continues Tupper Lake, Saranac Lake, Franklin County Adirondack upstate in the Town of Altamont & Village of Tupper Lake, District Attorney Malone New York Tupper Lake, Saranac Lake New York

I never thought I would be writing this, especially here on this website Rip-off Report. I guess I am just like others I read about here.

I work with local government here in upstate New York. When this website first came out many laughed and said, none of this could be true. Like others I see they were at first influenced as I was by my piers and superiors. Today, many others I know believe as I do, there is only some things that are on this site that are a joke and I guess the joke is on us, and well deserved. I have to admit; this site has given much needed pressure to stop those who will take advantage of the less fortunate and many employees in the north country. Changes were made at Sunmount, mistreatment of employees is not a blatant, police in both Tupper and Saranac are not as rambunctious, they even joke about this website. I've heard it with my own ears.

Recently I was privy to conversations by Mr Delehanty who I respect, or thought I respected. He did not know others were listening at the time and what we heard was outrageous. Mr Delehanty admitted that he had withheld important information on criminal several cases to get a conviction where they all (he bragged) are still serving time. Mr Delehanty stated, he never liked anyone of them anyway that they were all scumbags that needed to be put away anyway.

Jack Delehanty should be punished for his crimes. If I had heard this second had I would have never believed it.

Also a known fact, he is cheating on his wife with another woman lawyer that I know personally. Nothing-new there.

JL Tupper Lake, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2004 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-Delehanty/Tupper-Lake-New-York-12986/Jack-Delehanty-Ripoff-lawyer-admits-he-lied-and-withheld-evidence-to-get-convictim-on-more-111173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack Delehanty