Complaint Review: Jack H. Nelson

• Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jack — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
Jack H. Nelson
7021 Brookvale Road Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Jack H. Nelson On 10-08-2012 Trend Micro charged my credit card in the amount of $77.89. I told Trend Micro not to renew my anit virus protection. Fort Worth, Texas

On Oct. 08, 2012 my credit card account, #5490 9901 0164 2655, was charged $77.89.  I told Tren Micro that I did not wish to renew my anti-virus protection but my account was charged $77.89.

After checking your records and find that you did charge my account in error, please contact me for a credit card account in order to refund my account.

Thanks for your promt attention to this matter.

Jack H. Nelson

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-H-Nelson/Fort-Worth-Texas-76132/Jack-H-Nelson-On-10-08-2012-Trend-Micro-charged-my-credit-card-in-the-amount-of-7789-975016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack H. Nelson