Complaint Review: Jack Hamm of the Hammer X Golf Glub

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Todd — visalia California
Jack Hamm of the Hammer X Golf Glub
Muskegon, Michigan Muskegon, Michigan USA

Jack Hamm of the Hammer X Golf Glub Info Commercial Hammer X Golf Club is a SCAM Muskegon Michigan

Both my wife and I contacted and ordered the Hammer X Golf Club to help improve our games. We both have a disability and have been taken advantage of. First, while the info commercial on the Golf Channel said $99.00; by the time one adds the shape of the shafted (we got shafted), the color, the grip, etc. one is now looking at a $178.00 bill per club.

Our game did not improve and I went to return the clubs within the window that they gave me. You have to call and ask them for a return number. Customer Service (which is a misnomer) said I received a discount and I did not. They would not listen to me and hung up!

I thinnk that the FCC, Cable Companies, the Golf Channel, the Attorney General and the Stae Attorney of Michigan should look into this SCAM.

I will be contacting my credit card company!

I can be contacted at (((REDACTED))). My name is Todd and I am in California.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-Hamm-of-the-Hammer-X-Golf-Glub/Muskegon-Michigan/Jack-Hamm-of-the-Hammer-X-Golf-Glub-Info-Commercial-Hammer-X-Golf-Club-is-a-SCAM-Muskegon-1062880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack Hamm of the Hammer X Golf Glub