Complaint Review: Jack I. Hyatt Attorney at law

• Phone: 410-486-1800
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Jack I. Hyatt Attorney at law Scam artist, money hungry Baltimore, Maryland

Last year, I was overwhelmed by credit card debt. i was working three jobs to make ends meet. After going to Consumer credit counseling services, I was told I should file for bankruptcy. So in April of 2010, I was on the internet, I saw Jack Hyatt Attorney at law, something like inexpensive bankruptcy. Boy was I taken , I spent probably $3,000 on bankruptcy, and I did all the work. What a scam. He is very unprofessional, not couteous, no patience. His office is set up in a apartment, very cluttered, old, no up to date systems of any kind. He always wanted cash, no one could come to office with me. He said because it was packed. I was trying to get out of credit card debt, I lost my house in the whole scam. What can be done to resolve this issue. Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2011 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-I-Hyatt-Attorney-at-law/Baltimore-Maryland-21209-1131/Jack-I-Hyatt-Attorney-at-law-Scam-artist-money-hungry-Baltimore-Maryland-736711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack I. Hyatt Attorney at law