Complaint Review: Jack I Hyatt, Bankruptcy Attorney

• Updated: Mon, August 16, 2010

• Reported By: Parham — Maryland United States of America
Jack I Hyatt, Bankruptcy Attorney
1866 Autumn Frost Lane Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Jack I Hyatt, Bankruptcy Attorney Cut Throat and Not Friendly Baltimore, Maryland

I found the attorney online and decided to go with him because he was reasonably priced and allowed payments. I got exactly what I paid for... Cheap services! He was never friendly. He hung up without saying good bye. His office is in the basement of his home and it's extremely dusty and unprofessional. He talks to you as if you're stupid and makes you listen to tape recordings. Everything about this lawyer is unprofessional. He didn't even show up to court with him he sent his assistant who was talking to himself and knew nothing about my case. The trustee asked for me to submit some documents that I would have to contact my lawyer for details... I call Hyatt and he doesn't know what I'm talking about but just directs me back to the Trustee... I pray that God has favor on my case and doesn't allow this unprofessional, unorganized and inconsiderate man to cause problems with it being processed.

Please don't use him for anything!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2010 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-I-Hyatt-Bankruptcy-Attorney/Baltimore-Maryland-21209-1131/Jack-I-Hyatt-Bankruptcy-Attorney-Cut-Throat-and-Not-Friendly-Baltimore-Maryland-631766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack I Hyatt, Bankruptcy Attorney