Complaint Review: Jack I. Hyatt

• Submitted: Thu, August 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 02, 2012

• Reported By: Mimi M. — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Jack I. Hyatt
www.hyattlegalservices.net Baltimore, Maryland United States of America

Jack I. Hyatt Legal Services Baltimore, Maryland

Ok,  So I just contacted this lawfirm today to get general information about the services. He (Jack Hyatt) intially told me that the services would be $450.00, then he stated to get that fee I had to come in by Saturday. Then he stated that I could come in and bring $50 dollars. I stated no, I want to pay the whole fee just give me the total cost. He said well things are changing. If you don't come in by this weekend I wont see you until after labor day. I stated that's fine just give me the charge for all services. he said what's your email. I will email you. Then he hung up on me... This is the rudest lawyer I have ever spoke to in my life. Consumer beware. If this is any indication of what his customer service is like...keep looking.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2012 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-I-Hyatt/Baltimore-Maryland-/Jack-I-Hyatt-Legal-Services-Baltimore-Maryland-921367. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack I. Hyatt