Complaint Review: Jack La Lanne Power Juicer

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: Lily — Tellico Plains Tennessee United States of America
Jack La Lanne Power Juicer
wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

Jack La Lanne Power Juicer worst machine and terrible customer service! wallingford , Connecticut

I unsuccessfully was able to contact this company after 5 times of doing so.  I was sent the wrong part for my broken juicer and needed to call them about it.  I called over 3 separate days trying to get help.  First call had a 50 min. wait, second 35 and by the time I called again I was told I could leave my number and they would return my call.  Nothing!  I finally touched base with an agent and was put on hold for 15 mins.  My phone died and no one called me back all while knowing my problem and contact information!

I am going to send this wrong item sent to me but want them to credit my account for the original cost and return shipping.  At this point I don't even want the part I need in order to get this going again.  It was never a good juicer.  Only had the thing 2 mons. before this part broke.

Don't want anything to do with a company who doesn't treat their customers with respect.  The agent also had an attitude before I was put on hold!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2012 05:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-La-Lanne-Power-Juicer/wallingford-Connecticut-06495/Jack-La-Lanne-Power-Juicer-worst-machine-and-terrible-customer-service-wallingford-Con-867432. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack La Lanne Power Juicer