Complaint Review: Jack McMahon, Esq.

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: The Injustice of Tommy Carter — Roslyn Pennsylvania United States of America
Jack McMahon, Esq.
1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1100 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Jack McMahon, Esq. I gave Jack McMahon $9000.00 to represent my son in court. He had him waiting for trial for five years as he continually postponed his trial. He never answered his phone to speak to me or my son Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

I gave Jack McMahon $9000 to represent my son in court.  He was rude, he showed no real concern for his life, he refused to answer his phone calls.  He repeatedly postponed the trial and my son sat for five years.  When the trial came up this year in March of 2012 he failed to subpeona any of my sons phone records, nor did he call any of his witnesses to the stand.  He was unprepared, he took the case like a grain of salt.  He lost the case and even when I tried to call him to appeal the next day he would not answer his phone nor would he return my calls.  He knew of my sons true evidence and refused to really fight for his life.

I am asking for someone to reach out and help me in this mission from God to stop him of all the pain and suffering that has been afflicted at the hand of Jack McMahon to so many families.  I am currently filing a civil complaint in federal court and if I have to go the the Supreme Court of the United States of America I will!  God Bless, Strength comes in numbers!

Roslyn, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-McMahon-Esq/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-/Jack-McMahon-Esq-I-gave-Jack-McMahon-900000-to-represent-my-son-in-court-He-had-him-884895. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack McMahon, Esq.