Complaint Review: Jack Mcmahon

• Submitted: Fri, July 06, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Sonya — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Jack Mcmahon
1500 Walnut Street Suite 900 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 215-985-4443
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Jack Mcmahon I paid him $50,000.00 to represent my son, Korey Twyman, as a juvenile in the state of Del. I was told that he did notthing for him after my son was sentence to three life sentences w/out parole. I wa Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: Sorry for your hardship...but..

Jack Mcmahon represented my son, Korey Twyman in a high profile case. I paid him $50,000.00.
He never presented any witness on my sons behalf, nor did he fight for him in court. I watched them put people who were already serving time in prison on the stand, and said to the Prosecutor and Judge did I tell the story right, now do I get the time reduced like I was promised!

Each time this was happening the Jury never got to hear or see the questioning of these people who blantly lied!

I was told by another lawyer from Delaware, who Jack Mcmahon was using there firm to represent my son in Delaware. Tell me that the money that I paid Mr. Mcmahon, he could have represented my son alot differently in court! Even this lawyer told me that he would speak on my sons be half because Jack Mcmahon did notthing for my son defense!

This was after my son had been convicted, and now serving three life sentences w/out parole!

Everyday I was in that court room, all he did was argue with the prosecutor back and forth as too who was the better lawyer, and Pennsylvania and Delaware Court Rules!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-Mcmahon/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19102/Jack-Mcmahon-I-paid-him-5000000-to-represent-my-son-Korey-Twyman-as-a-juvenile-in-th-907643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack Mcmahon

Sorry for your hardship...but..

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Here's an excerpt from the court in Delaware:

"In September 1997, defendant Freddy Flonnory was indicted along with his co-defendant, Korey Twyman, on two counts of first degree intentional murder, attempted first degree murder, first degree conspiracy, and related weapons offenses. The Superior Court severed the defendants for trial. Flonnory was convicted by a jury of all charges."

Sounds like justice may have been served.