Complaint Review: Jack Simonelli Cordiatel Telecom

• Updated: Tue, February 11, 2014

• Reported By: muhammad — Riyadh Other
Jack Simonelli Cordiatel Telecom
Mian Milan, Select State/Province Italy

Jack Simonelli Cordiatel Telecom iShipcare | Logistic made Easy for Ecommerce Amount Agreed: $ 500.00 for making 2 videos and he did not pay and still using my work his website. Milan Milan, Italy

Jack Simonelli via oDesk we agreed to make of 2 videos for ishipcare.com(Remake 2 videos which contact is blow. The contact Odesk Contract ID 13184270. Where we agreed he will pay me 500$ for the 2 videos and i start working and deliver him the both videos.  At auguest 1 he told me that the client did not accpt the work and we not use your work. I register a complain to odesk and out dispute finished he will not use my work and he not either pay me. Afte few month i relazie he is using my videos on his website and youtube changel and he did not pay me or neither ask me. I try to contact with  Odesk help but his account is cancelled with odesk.

Website:ishipcare.com/contact-us/

Videos Presentation:

.....be/oRoF0MxW2zg">Logistic and Ecommerce

Video Interview onsite

Yourtube channel: youtube.com/watch?v=oRoF0MxW2zg&feature=youtu.be

Odesk Detials

Cordiatel Telecom - Re-makes 2 Videos production and voice talent male.

Ended - Aug 6, 2013

Amount Paid: $0.00 Give a Refund…
Amount Agreed: $500.00

Cordiatel Telecom
It's Tue 7:53 PM in Newark, DE

Contract Details

Since Jun 24, 2013 - Contract ID 13184270

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2014 12:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jack-Simonelli-Cordiatel-Telecom/Milan-Select-StateProvince/Jack-Simonelli-Cordiatel-Telecom-iShipcare-Logistic-made-Easy-for-Ecommerce-Amount-Agr-1122790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jack Simonelli Cordiatel Telecom