Complaint Review: Jacki Peterson

• Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: pissed — brookfield Missouri United States of America
Jacki Peterson
705 N main st Brookfield, mo 64628 Internet United States of America

Jacki Peterson supposedly a norton antivirus phone number, b.s. A phony company with people that are b.s and a complete scam. internet

Pccare247 was called when I meant, and swore I called norton, to get a virus off my computer. They supposedly fixed it by going on remotely to my computer and cleaning it. They also added a worm I did not know about until about 12 hours after I was off the phone with them. DO NOT look up internet virus protection if your computer is already compromised, it sends you to sites like this. DO NOT let any company take your money before fixing the problem. No reason a LEGIT company would mind sending you to collections if needed. pccare247 I called about 6 times after the problem. Got hung up on 5 times. 6th time they said someone would call me within 30-60 minutes. Told them they were full of s**t and I would be fiing claim with credit card and their "company" if I didn't. They still have 10 minutes but lets face it, we know what's gonna happen after I got hung up on so many times before finally reaching someone that gave me that line of crap.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jacki-Peterson/internet/Jacki-Peterson-supposedly-a-norton-antivirus-phone-number-bs-A-phony-company-with-peop-756927. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jacki Peterson