• Report: #1119905

• Updated: Fri, January 31, 2014

• Reported By: Todd V. Himself @ RipOff Report — Jensen Beach Florida
Jackie Aguilar
6420 hillcroft street Houston, Texas USA

Jackie Aguilar ask us energyaskusenergy.commit marketin gMITmarketing.mobiLDAJ GROUP Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported on Jackie Aguilar and Ask Us Energy. Jackie Aguilar and Ask Us Energy will Con You Houston Texas

*Author of original report: They never faxed what was requested....Mr. Auto Insurance of Jensen Beach, Inc 1094 NW Federal Hwy Stuart, FL 34994 (772) 692-9422

Hi, I'm Todd, thanks for coming to this site.
ripoff6.wix.com/askusenergy

This site's ripoff6.wix.com/askusenergy purpose is prevent Jackie Aguilar from ripping off more unsuspecting persons and businesses. If we share a similiar experience with Jackie Aguilar and you wish to get leverage or just warn others, post me a message on this site's Contact Page at ripoff6.wix.com/askusenergy

What happened? - On August 28, 2013 my Company began providing marketing and promotion for Jackie Aguilar's business "Ask Us Energy" via her call center. We had agreed in writing to a 100%  50:50 split commission structure (see blog).My Company spent over 10 thousand dollars the following 90 days administering and paying
for this marketing. Jackie Aguilar also convinced me to agree to provide the service without an upfront deposit (BIG MISTAKE) and front her the calls. [continued below]....

..... I directed over 2500 calls execusively to Jackie Aguilar's call center. The callers were from Texas and wanted new or to change their electrical service at their home.

Jackie Aguilar was a Affiliate for several Utilities.  Over 2500 calls later (some days I could hit 75-100 calls) I was ripped off. It wasn't long into the relationship when she kept changing the terms of commission splits and payout dates (less than 10 days) then again, and again followed by promise to pay dates  then on the day Jackie Aguilar promised she repeatedly did not deliver excuses, upon excuses...why Jackie Aguilar or Ask Us Energy couldn't pay commissions! We cut off the calls and Jackie Aguilar cried and pleaded, now look where we are!

Our full description on Jackie Aguilar's promises made and not delivered...especially about non-payment for MONTHS is here in the COMPLAINT BLOG page. ripoff6.wix.com/askusenergy

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2014 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackie-Aguilar/Houston-Texas/Jackie-Aguilar-ask-us-energyaskusenergycommit-marketin-gMITmarketingmobiLDAJ-GROUP-Comp-1119905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackie Aguilar

AUTHOR: Todd V. Himself @ RipOff Report - ()

Original complaint "supposedly paid the car insurance for someone totally unrelated to him" (BMW) Supposedly???

Complaint originated by Mr. Auto Insurance of Jensen Beach, Inc 1094 NW Federal Hwy Stuart, FL 34994 (772) 692-9422

Rebuttal: When does the customer come first? The Insurance company Mr. Auto Insurance - small Father/Son business) took the money and clearly knew I was paying for their client that owned the car at the time. Like they didn't know! Ha. I didn't pay cash...they charged my card!

How it started...I asked for them to confirm the end date for the policy I paid for but they wouldn't send it after numerous requests. I was not asking for the BMW owner's personal information. They could not do it because they started charging someone else again for the same car to be insured (double dipping) before my paid for period of time expired. Real legit move here. That was the reason for my complaint on Mr. Auto Insurance with the State of Florida as well as after being verbally threatened by the father.

I'm filing a seperate ripoff report on these bozos. (Yea they were selling insurance still today and not to the real BMW owner again!)

How did this happen?? The real BMW owner is in jail for 5+ years and his sister is renting out the car, I released the car back to her allowing her to re-rent the car to a friend of hers and as I had paid the car insurance policy for Months, but the Insuance company just wanted to get her Friend to pay for more of the same paid for service. There's your real ripoff. Mr. Auto Insurance of Jensen Beach, Inc 1094 NW Federal Hwy Stuart, FL 34994 (772) 692-9422

She was just providing her brother with some income.