Complaint Review: Jackie Bushmans Buckmasters

• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 22, 2009

• Reported By:butler Pennsylvania
Jackie Bushmans Buckmasters
10350 Highway 80east, Montgomery, Alabama U.S.A.

Jackie Bushmans Buckmasters buckmasters calls me wanting me to help them with disabled hunters by getting a mem. isaid send me info first next thing i know they say i owe 140.00 what crooks Montgomery Alabama

buckmasters called me asking if i would help the disabledhunters by getting a 5 yr membership. I said they could send me the info about it,but I dont make any decisions on the phone.

Then they send me over to another guy whom is supposed to be a supervisor of some kind. Rite off the bat he starts about me getting the membership so
I tell him the same thing I only wanted info I didnt make decisions on the phone. the next thing I know I getting a call 2 months later saying I am delinquent on my payment and that I owe 140.00.

After alot of gripeing the tell me the only thing they can do is give me a 1 year sub. for 27.95. its either that or i pay the 140.00. so I have no choice but to pay the 27.95!

Bill
butler, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackie-Bushmans-Buckmasters/Montgomery-Alabama-36117/Jackie-Bushmans-Buckmasters-buckmasters-calls-me-wanting-me-to-help-them-with-disabled-hun-445948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackie Bushmans Buckmasters