Complaint Review: Jackie Giroux

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: Jackie Giroux — Saint Augustine Florida
Jackie Giroux
Nationwide USA

Jackie Giroux I continue to get packages of Garcinia Cambogia without authorization. I have not been able to locate the credit card that it is being charged to and I request shipping stop immediately. Saint Augustine Florida

*Consumer Comment: Do you have a phone number to call?

Two months ago I received an order for Original Garcinia Cambogia.  I asked for a trail order.  I received another order 2 weeks ago and one again last week.  I cannot locate where the charges are being billed, once I do I will contact the Card that is being charged and file a fraud abuse charge against your company to remove the charges, though in the meantime I am requesting you be ethical and stop sending me medication that I did not order or did not intend to order.  There is no reference on your package or no name of company sending supplies.

Please confirm that this is being stopped immediately.

ORDER ID  10320002

LAST SHIPMENT DATE:   May 23, 2014

Jackie Giroux

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackie-Giroux/nationwide/Jackie-Giroux-I-continue-to-get-packages-of-Garcinia-Cambogia-without-authorization-I-ha-1151454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackie Giroux

Do you have a phone number to call?

AUTHOR: Brandypcj - ()

I wa just reading your comment and hopefully I can shed just a little light on this. I had this happen to me and was finally able to get a contact number for them to stop payments. 1-855-515-7067. they just asked for my name and they stopped everything! Hopefully this will help you.