Complaint Review: Jacklyn Armatrong

• Updated: Sat, August 27, 2011

• Reported By: LARKCO — COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado United States of America
Jacklyn Armatrong
10110 Hahn Rd. Calhan, Colorado United States of America

Jacklyn Armatrong : Jacklyn's Exquisite Poodles WEB Site: toypoodles.org Refuses to Provide American Kennel Club ,AKC, papers for puppy purchased Calhan, Colorado

I purchased a Toy Poodle puppy from Jacklyn on 11/14/2010. In February I tried to call her concerning where the registration paperwork from the AKC was for my dog. I was sent to Voice mail and have been every time I called since.

I E-Mailed her in early March and she responded that it was to soon to get the paperwork. All additional E-mails have received no response.

On August 25, 2011 I filed in small claims court of El Paso county, Colorado to recover the difference in price I paid her for a AKC registered Toy Poodle and a Toy Poodle from the SPCA.

I have also seen a report on scaminformer.com that someone else has had the same problem and contacted the AKC who informed them that she has registered no litters in 2011.

I recomend you find a more ethical breeder to deal with

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2011 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jacklyn-Armatrong/Calhan-Colorado-80808/Jacklyn-Armatrong-Jacklyns-Exquisite-Poodles-WEB-Site-toypoodlesorg-Refuses-to-Provi-769862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jacklyn Armatrong