Complaint Review: Jackson County Department Of Human Services

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:Moss Point Mississippi
Jackson County Department Of Human Services
5343 Jefferson Street Moss Point, Mississippi U.S.A.

Jackson County Department Of Human Services They took my kids under false allegation of lack of supervision Moss Point Mississippi

On April 10, 2008, my husband and I were arrested for a pot situation. Well needless to say I wasn't even supposed to be arrested, but because of a Jackson County Sheriffs Department officer Johnny Sigalas, has a biased opinion against my family. He stated in my front yard, about my brother John Jones being a meth cook and that I needed to be arrested too and my children needed to be took to the DHS, other than that not only did Chad Heck tell my husband that I will not be took and my children would not be either. We were, he then asked for a phone number to reach a family member. Which he did not call, nor did he let me exercise my right to a telephone to call someone to come get the kids, which is a violation. So DHS has a charge against me for lack of supervision because my right to use a telephone was violated. I have been trying to tell them this and they won't listen nor do a further investigation of the situation. Please Help do something with these people they are out of the ordinary and very unfair.

Moss Point, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 08:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-County-Department-Of-Human-Services/Moss-Point-Mississippi-39563/Jackson-County-Department-Of-Human-Services-They-took-my-kids-under-false-allegation-of-la-342198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson County Department Of Human Services