Complaint Review: Jackson County Judge Ann Mesle

• Submitted: Sat, March 30, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 30, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — Phoenix Arizona
Jackson County Judge Ann Mesle
415 East 12th, Division #7, 6th Floor Kansas City, Missouri United States of America

Jackson County Judge Ann Mesle Church Mutual Insurance Company Judge refuses to honor her own court order related to award of costs Kansas City, Missouri

I was drug through 5-years of court, first in JACOMO Circuit Court (case #0716-CV04940-01), then to MO Federal (Western District) Court, then to MO Appeals Court over a frivolous and fraudulent Quiet Title case filed against me by a bunch of so called church folks/Trustees of the Church Of God In Christ over a small church building in KCMO.  I won against the 4-named Plaintiffs at the appeals level, where I was awarded Costs & Charges Expended, as well as EXECUTION; and the trial court judge Ann Mesle, JACOMO Division #7, dismissed the Plaintiffs case against me, and awarded me costs of the action.  I proceeded Pro Se, and because I was drug through 5-years of court, my Costs were $97,620.00.

I located insurance, including my own coverage under a $1,000,000.00 Minimum Missouri Commercial Insurance Policy for Gospel Temple Church of God In Christ, under policy #0077930-21-741252 through:  Church Mutual Insurance Company, effective January 09, 2007.  The insurance company contact information is:  P.O. Box 342 - 3000 Schuster Lane Merrill, WI 54452-0342, ddekeyser@churchmutual.com, 800-554-2642 x 4700;  Claims FAX:  715-539-4651.

I contacted the Missouri Department of Insurance, communicating with Mary Kempker (who sent me several challenging emails), and Jeana Thomas, Box 690, Jefferson City, MO 65102, 800-726-7390 or 573-751-2640, Fax:  573-526-4898; 573-526-4839, Jeana.Thomas@insurance.mo.gov.  Inquiry #185109 was finally set-up, however, the department of insurance had closed my inquiry, without one word to me, until I made contact.  I also contacted Judge Ann Mesle, gave her a copy, and put a copy of the certificate of insurance, plus other pertinent information into the court record, where the judge should have ordered the insurance company to pay-over the claim amount by way of Interpleader.  Well on March 20, 2013, Judge Ann Mesle, placed a memo in the CaseNet record which stated:  Order filings made by Defendant Brenda West-Anderson subsequent to the dismissal of this action are NO LONGER AT ISSUE.  In other words, the judge told the insurance company NOT TO PAY MY CLAIM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 05:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-County-Judge-Ann-Mesle/Kansas-City-Missouri-64106/Jackson-County-Judge-Ann-Mesle-Church-Mutual-Insurance-Company-Judge-refuses-to-honor-her-1039237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson County Judge Ann Mesle