Complaint Review: Jackson Davis

• Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Aparajita — Kolkata Arkansas
Jackson Davis
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Jackson Davis http://fiverr.com/getquality this is the person I'm complaining against. Fraud. Hired me from odesk.com, hired me and mane me write 151 articles and never paid for those. Internet

*Author of original report: fiverr.com/getquality

Hello Ripoff,

I am in a mess. 3 months back, Jack Rock contacted me through odesk and hired me for writing articles. I wrote 151 articles for him @ $7 per article. Then suddenly he changed his id and asked me to contact at jacksondavis787@gmail.com . I did as he said. now he never paid me for all 151 articles. On contacting some of the website owners where my articles were published after stealing like: insulationreviewed.com/solar-energy/solar-power-systems/

experteditor.com.au/blog/academic-editing/

facebook.com/purecuisineexpress/posts/432009346911157

All these site owners said that they bought the article from f

.....com/getquality">iverr.com/getquality this person. I tried to contact this person through the fiverr creating an account but that person blocked me when he sensed danger.

If you want I can substantiate my words with all the odesk, email records and also the conversation in the fiverr before getting blocked.

Please help me recover my money. Please.

Regards,

Aparajita Bhattacharya

(((redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Davis/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Jackson-Davis-httpfiverrcomgetquality-this-is-the-person-Im-complaining-against-Fr-1116911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Davis

fiverr.com/getquality

AUTHOR: Aparajita - ()

This is the profile of the person that was give to me by all webmasters where my articles were posted. Please help me Ripoff

shear