Complaint Review: Jackson Hewitt Franchise

• Updated: Tue, January 04, 2005

• Reported By:Raleigh North Carolina
Jackson Hewitt Franchise
Jacksonhewitt.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Jackson Hewitt Franchise Ripoff Poor support and service lied to me Raleigh Nationwide

*UPDATE Employee: Jackson Hewitt Scam, basically they took my $ and left me with nothing

Anyone thinking about the Jackson Hewitt Franchise, should really review the success history. The Parent Company seems to do very well, especially @ $50k a franchise. I felt I did the necessary research. I even spoke with several existing franchise owners. They reported great success. I have just the opposite experience. The training and support system are out to date and non responsive. I have no success getting technical support. I am currently in negotiations to get a partial refund, I suggest you do the same.

Mary
Raleigh, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2004 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt-Franchise/nationwide/Jackson-Hewitt-Franchise-Ripoff-Poor-support-and-service-lied-to-me-Raleigh-Nationwide-124585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt Franchise

Jackson Hewitt Scam, basically they took my $ and left me with nothing

AUTHOR: Bruce - (U.S.A.)

I dipped into my retirement $ to invest here. $45K seemed a lot, but It was right up my alley, I worked H&Block for years, but the training (non existent) for using their system was basic, and they did not train my staff, gave them some cd rom's told me to show them, and training them myself. Not fair after the initial investment. I am down and out now, my business has failed, and I am out. Been trying to get $ back, been told that there is no refund. Nothing. Business failed, too bad that is what Jeff Coe told me. Businesses fail all the time, and mine was one of them. Sorry.

So basically they took my $ and left me with nothing. Seems there are quiet a few others who they did this to. So this is a scam after all. I wish I knew that before hand. Do not invest here.