Complaint Review: Jackson Hewitt Ipower bank of america

PO Box 71402 Salt Lake City, New Jersey United States of America
  • Phone: 1-866-518-4722
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Jackson Hewitt Ipower bank of america Bank of America Ipower Card A signed affadavit of a fradulent was sent to the bank for a refund and now I have to wait 125 days to get my $395.41 reverse back into my account. Salt Lake City, New Jersey

Comcast unauthorized withdrawn $395.41 from my checking account on February 17, 2010.  I filed a complaint to the bank as fradulent and contacted Comcast.  Comcast requested that I file an affidavit and submit it to the bank.  I faxed a signed affidavit to the bank and call to confirm the reciept.  The bank told me that the fax it went to is at another office somewhere and it should take up to 120 days to get my money back, depending on if Comcast agree with the information they send them.  I put in several request from someone in the dipute office for a call back but no one call me back.  The supervisor of representative for the bank claim that I did not request a call back from the dispute office.  I always noted every conversation from the bank and Comcast.  It seems like they are giving me the runarounds.  I just want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt-Ipower-bank-of-america/Salt-Lake-City-New-Jersey-84171/Jackson-Hewitt-Ipower-bank-of-america-Bank-of-America-Ipower-Card-A-signed-affadavit-of-a-585389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt Ipower bank of america