Complaint Review: Jackson Hewitt Tax Service

• Reported By: Nicole Day — Apollo beach Florida United States of America
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
Gibsonton dr gibsonton, Florida United States of America

Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Their Tax Service is a Rip OFF gibsonton, Florida

I went into Jackson Hewitt and received the I Power loan therefor I had to file my taxes with them. I went in on January 18 and told them I wanted the RAL. At that point they filed my taxes and told me my check would be ready the next day that the IRS accepted my return. I called the next afternoon after never receiving a clal from them and was advised that I had been denied by the bank so it was switched to a 8-15 day turn around time. They gave me a number to Republic Bank which you can not speak with anyone to find out why you were denied. Many customer service reps and managers later still not able to speak with the bank and all I could find out is that I did not meet underwriting requirements. The district manager can not even speak with anyone. So many days later I still do not have my return. I went in yesterday to show them all of the bad reports that I found online and still no help from them. The lady working stated "I did not help you therefor this is not my problem to get fixed". Today is my 15th day and still no return yet people who filed themselves the same day I did have already rceived their refunds. Jackson Hewitt can not even tell me how much my check will be once they remove the fees for the RAL that I never received. They are a Ripp OFF and do not care a thing about their customers. I will make it my personal mission to let everyone know about their business pratices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2010 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt-Tax-Service/gibsonton-Florida-33534/Jackson-Hewitt-Tax-Service-Their-Tax-Service-is-a-Rip-OFF-gibsonton-Florida-564104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt Tax Service