Complaint Review: Jackson Hewitt

• Submitted: Sat, October 30, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, October 30, 2004

• Reported By:corpus christy Texas
Jackson Hewitt
jacksonhewitt.com Corpus Christy, Texas U.S.A.

Jackson Hewitt poor work pracatice rip-off Corpus Christy Texas Internet

I took my taxes to them 2002, here in Corpus Christy. JoAnna, the person that I spoke with, assured me I was getting @ 1200 back, I am a single mom and this money would be helpfull, I seem to struggle through oput hte year , so thia would be a grear oppertunity for my son and I to get away for a couple of days. I gave JoAnn everything she asked for. Later I got the money she said would come, IO went on a 3 day vacation with my son. @ 8 months later Iget a letter for m the IRS, I woe, 1300 and interest for not submittion some form..??. I went back to the same office, JoAnn no longer works there, the office manager told me to cont act corp head quarters. I did, I did I did, left so many messages I hate them. No return calls. Later I find out Jackson Hewitt simply @ tax time hit the streets, place ads in the paper for help, give them a 2 hr training course and zappo, they are certified tax advisors. No one will help me,,,,does anyone know what I can do>?I called the IRS, they said, "Pay the money"

Help!!!!!!

Susan
Corpus Christy, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/30/2004 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt/Corpus-Christy-Texas/Jackson-Hewitt-poor-work-pracatice-rip-off-Corpus-Christy-Texas-Internet-115346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt