• Report: #120135

• Submitted: Sun, November 28, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, November 28, 2004

• Reported By:Alta Mississippi
Jackson Hewitt
jacksonhewitt.com , Mississippi U.S.A.

Jackson Hewitt Poor sales ripoff liars, fed me lies, I want a refund $46,000 rip off Alta Mississippi

I don't know what to do, I sent my franchise fee $26,000.00 along with spending about $20,000 on additional equipment for the business to get a business doing here in Alta. We didn't have a large base population tax preparation business, lust some locals.

After speaking with Curtis, the representative for Jackson Hewitt he assured me I would be the only Jackson Hewitt in the local area. Not less than 6 month later, another office opens up right here in town. Curtis very clearly promised this would be my territory, no other Jackson Hewitt could open an office until the population changes to support additional offices.

Additionally, I have now tried to contact Curtis, he will not return my calls, I called the Corp number, 1-800-475-2904. They deny that Jackson Hewitt would make such a promise. I have ben given the run around, no support with reguards to the Corp tax prep program. When I inquired about aquiring additional employees, they simply told me to run an ad in the local paper, no experience needed. When I have no experience, I don't see the benifit of this process. I ned a refund, anyone out there have exprience in getting a full refund? I will be tking my contract to an anttorney. Write back if you can help.

Alta, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2004 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt/Mississippi-35446/Jackson-Hewitt-Poor-sales-ripoff-liars-fed-me-lies-I-want-a-refund-46000-rip-off-Alta-120135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt