Complaint Review: Jackson Hewitt

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2008

• Reported By:Ogdensburg New York
Jackson Hewitt
Ford Street Ogdensburg, New York U.S.A.

Jackson Hewitt - Now Loans Are A Scam No Such Thing As a Now Loan Ogdensburg New York

I went to Jackson Hewitt on 1/30/08. I normally go to H&R Block and I foolishly chose Jackson Hewitt for their NOW Loan. Let me tell you what I encountered when I first got there. The workers were fools. One man had on an old t-shirt, jeans, baseballhat and sunglasses. One worker asked a customer to help her find something on the computer. I guess these should have been my clues to get up and go. The woman who did my taxes, never introduced herself she just waved me over from the waiting room. There are no barriers between customers, I heard everything the other customers were discussing and they heard all of my business. The woman never offered me the icard she just went directly to check. I was going to get a third of the check that day and the rest the next. Which did happen. The problem is that the banks will NOT cash these checks, it had to be deposited into my checking acount and I have to wait 10 days to make sure the check clears, same thing with the second check. I PAID EXTRA FOR A NOW CHECK SO I WOULD HAVE THE MONEY THAT DAY! INSTEAD I AM WAITING 10-12 DAYS FOR MY MONEY!! WHY WASN'T I TOLD THIS, BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM TO GET YOUR MONEY.

has anyone else had this problem?

Vikki
Ogdensburg, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2008 09:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt/Ogdensburg-New-York-13669/Jackson-Hewitt-Now-Loans-Are-A-Scam-No-Such-Thing-As-a-Now-Loan-Ogdensburg-New-York-305632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt