Complaint Review: Jackson Hewitt

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2004

• Reported By:St Cloud Florida
Jackson Hewitt
2475 B South Orange Blossom Trl Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Jackson Hewitt Tax Service slow prossessing ripoff Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Apology Needed

Please do not use this company to do your taxes.
I somehow got lost in their system. It is now June 2, 2003 and my taxes are not completed. I only received one phone call from the company after I placed a call to see what was going on.

That was around May 15th. I will have to say the lady was nice, she stated the tax preparer had some questions or was waiting on something from me.

Why didn't I know this? Why wasn't I contacted? Even if something was somehow my fault you go to these people because you think they are the pros. I just got excuses. Please do not use this company. I guess they are all independently owned. I can't get an answer out of anyone. All I have to say is I am in shock that no one contacted me.

SE
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2003 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt/Orlando-Florida-34805/Jackson-Hewitt-Tax-Service-slow-prossessing-ripoff-Orlando-Florida-59356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt

Apology Needed

AUTHOR: Wendi - (U.S.A.)

To everyone who has had a problem with Jackson Hewitt, I am offering my sincere aplogies as a former employee of an independently owned franchise (in PA). I must say, that sometimes errors do occur, as they will with any job where computers are used. I am not trying to make any excuses, because when those errors do happen, they should be handled in a competent, professional manner. I am sorry to all of those who did not recieve such respect. The office where I worked seemed to always be on top of things, and if a return needed review by the owners, it was done immediately if possible, and within a day or so at the most. Please remember that Jackson Hewitt offices are franchised and independently-owned operations, and the behavior of one office may not reflect the behavior of another. Good luck and God bless!