Complaint Review: Jackson Hewitt

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Iris — Schenectady New York
Jackson Hewitt
939 State Street Schenectady, New York United States of America

Jackson Hewitt I filed my taxes with this company and payed for a gold guarntee, i still had to pay for their mistake when the gold guarntee is supposed to cover if ts their fault Schenectady, New York

I've filed my taxes with jackson hewitt the past few years and because they kept making mistakes i decided to pay for the gold guarntee in case it happened, I payed for the gold guarntee and still had to come out my pocket to get papers certifide for irs and after i did all that i still got audited by irs the gave me half the money to pay for it and told me im responsable to pay the rest i was supposed to get $218 back for my state and they kept that too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jackson-Hewitt/Schenectady-New-York-12307/Jackson-Hewitt-I-filed-my-taxes-with-this-company-and-payed-for-a-gold-guarntee-i-still-1043027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jackson Hewitt